40 pack of KN95 masks are suitable for a family. 2 boxes of 20 masks will last approximately 2-4 weeks for a family of 4-5 members. Each mask is individually wrapped and can be put back into its sleeve for reuse. The adjustable nose clip has been re-designed with a cover over the top so that it does not fall off.
- Each mask is individually wrapped
- It does not include an exhalation valve
- Soft ear loops for comfortable extended use
- Ergonomic design - to allow for proper ventilation
- Easy to breath - low breathing resistance
- 4-ply protection
- Hypoallergenic material - unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
- Filtration rate >98%
Tips for re-using masks:
- Place undamaged and clean KN95 masks in a designated area or keep them stored in a breathable and clean container between uses.
- Mask storage should be cleaned regularly.
- Do not reuse your KN95 masks if you have accidentally touched the inside.
Discard the KN95 mask if:
- The mask has been contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids from patients or people around.
- There has been close contact with any people/patients that has acquired an infectious disease.
- The Mask has been damaged or visibly dirty.
The Medigear KN95 face mask respirator has been manufactured to the GB2626-2006 execution standard. The production batch has been tested and audited to ensure compliance and consistency.
4-layer filtration technology:
- PP non-woven spun-bond 25g/m2 filtration layer.
- PP melt blown non-woven 50g/m2 filtration layer.
- PP cotton inner filtration layer.
- PP non-woven high-quality 25g/m2 inner layer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.