When will I receive my masks?
Delivery times can take anywhere between 1-3 business days depending on the state that you reside in.
All items are shipped our Sydney warehouse. All deliveries are fully traceable, if you are not home, the item will be taken to the nearest post shop for collection or you can choose to have the item left at the door.
Do I have to pay for delivery?
Yes. We do not provide free delivery for orders as our supply is not drop shipped. We have the supply on hand and store the product in a safe warehouse in Canberra and distribute Australia wide.
The shipping cost will depend on your shipping location and the amount of masks you purchase (by weight).
Shipping starts at $15 flat rate Australia wide - for all orders up to 0.5 kg. Beyond this, pricing will vary based on location and order weight.
Why is express delivery not available?
Unfortunately, all delivery services are unable to provide express delivery due to the reduction of flights at this stage. Express deliveries will only be available to emergency medical supplies.
How many protection layers does the KN95 mask have?
The KN95 mask has a 4 layer design:
- Surface layer - fine quality non-woven cloth: block air pollution particles from entering.
- PM2.5 particle layer - ultra-fine cotton filter layer designed to effectively prevent the entrance of PM2.5 particles.
- Inner protection layer - high-quality meltblown non-woven fabric: soft, breathable and thin.
- Final fabric protection layer - skin friendly non-woven fabric layer, complete filtering.
What is a KN95 mask?
KN95 masks are classed as a filtering face-piece respirator (FFR). These can also be called disposable respirators.
The following specifications are listed to help clarify similarities between different FFRs with the same regulatory standard:
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
- P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
- DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
- Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)